Treasury Strategy (Senior) Consultant (190000BO)
Our Company :Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
We are currently looking for a Treasury Strategy (Senior) Consultant
to reinforce our team which is the Treasury Centre of Excellence in the EMEA Deloitte Global Treasury Advisory network. You will contribute to various treasury projects in our treasury offering.
The Job / Responsibilities :Work you will do:
> Assist the team or operate independently on treasury related projects for Clients.
> Projects include (but not limited to):
- Treasury Transformation
- Cash and working capital Management
-Risk management activities to evaluate technical issues, analyze facts, consult and deliver solutions
-Understand the aspects of various operating models such as centralization and their implication on the treasury function
-Treasury Dealing and operations
-Perform Treasury process gap analysis and to collate findings.
-Help clients understand the impact of diverse regulations on treasury matters (e.g. IFRS, EMIR, BEPS, SOX, BASEL III, etc.) and provide tailored solutions to their needs
-Structuring Request-For-Proposals (RFPs) with Client’s panel of Banks or technology vendors.
-Identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions
> Support the sales process for major opportunities, not limited to:
-Creating and assisting with Client presentations and presentation material.
-Develop tools, methodologies and assets for project delivery
-Liaise with Client’s executives and external banking professionals as required.
-Work in collaborative team to analyze Client’s Treasury issues and to interview key personnel.
Your profile :- You have 2 to 6 years of relevant work experience, especially in areas related to corporate treasury management and process reviews in a multi-national company, consulting firm or software vendor.
- Master’s degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Strong experience using Power Point, creating presentation material
- Experience in using treasury management systems at middle to large size corporations. systems like ION, FiS, Kyriba, SAP Treasury and SWIFT is a plus
- Strong project management skills, sound knowledge of and interest in treasury and financial instruments and treasury systems
- Able to work independently
- Process-oriented mind set
- Excellent interpersonal relations, flexible and demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis (Europe)
- One of the following qualifications would be desirable : CFA, FRM, CTP, ACT qualification or other equivalent designation (completed or in progress)
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).
We offer :- A key position within an international market leader
- Work in our brand new flexible workplace next to the airport: Gateway
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- You will take on interesting and challenging assignments and have an opportunity to work across industries and geographies
- You will receive first-class learning and development opportunities as you are exposed to top specialists and seniors who will share their experience
- You will gain international business skills, strengthen relationships with professionals and make an impact that matters on your career