Credit risk data engineer
Brussel - Bruxelles
Our Company :As modeling data analyst, you maintain and monitor the risk modeling infrastructure from a business perspective.
You will work in the Regulatory Risk Modeling team, whose mission is to develop and maintain risk models, as prescribed by the regulator. You will work in a dynamic team, at the forefront the regulatory developments.
The Job / Responsibilities :Your key responsibilities
Change management of modeling processes
• You act as point of contact towards IT and closely follow IT projects
• You gather the business requirements and define solutions together with IT
• You participate in modeling projects as data expert
Daily management of modeling processes
• You manage the modeling processes in SAS Data Integration Studio
• You monitor and ensure consistency of modeling processes across systems
• You execute and monitor the modeling processes and ensure the data quality within these processes
User support regarding modelling processes
• You write and maintain an up-to-date documentation
• You perform data analyses
• You answer to the questions of the end-users
Your profile :A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to
life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Modeling Data Expert , you will also need:
• A graduate degree in engineering or IT, or equivalent by experience
• An experience in Credit Risk - Basel 2 Modeling is a plus
• A good knowledge of SAS Programming, SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Data Integration Studio
• You like working with data and programs, and pay attention to details.
• You are pro-active, you can work autonomously and are stress resistant.
• You have good communication skills and you can adapt to your audience. You are fluent in English. The knowledge of the national languages is an asset
We offer :A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
• Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realize your ambitions
• An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavors
• A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the Risk Intelligence & Regulations department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
• Challenging projects, at the forefront of the new regulations
• A dynamic and flexible work environment
• Training opportunities
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We’re on a journey that’s centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We’re proud of that!
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).