Monitor Deloitte I (Senior) Strategy Manager - Mergers & Acquisitions (190000DR)
Brussels ( Zaventem airport)
Our Company :What impact will you make:
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
The integration or separation of organisations is complex and capturing deal value is not always straightforward. A structured and disciplined approach, with clear strategic goals, detailed implementation plans and a focus on creating and capturing value from the start are key. We get that. Our passionate team thrives on using our proven approach to design, plan and execute change to enhance our clients’ M&A experience and maximise the deal value.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.
The Job / Responsibilities :Work you’ll do
- You’ll drive and deliver client-facing and internal projects within the M&A lifecycle varying from M&A strategy, target screening and commercial due diligence to post merger integration
- You’ll support business development and create opportunities for Integration & Separation Advisory
- You’ll contribute to eminence initiatives and create awareness in- and outside of Deloitte around Integration & Separation Advisory, sometimes collaborating with account teams
- You’ll drive and support internal initiatives to further develop and innovate the offerings within the M&A lifecycle
- You’ll use your interpersonal skills to build an internal network cross business units to leverage the existing customer base and leads and develop new opportunities
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
Your profile :- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of mergers & acquisitions
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience
- You recognize colleagues and teams for the impact they make, and helps connect their contributions with our broader purpose
- You have an innovative mindset, are results orientated and enjoy interacting in a complex and sensitive business environment
- You are keen to learn more about and have an interest in the digital element within the mergers & acquisitions context
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You are intellectually curious and have outstanding analytical skills
- You are open to working in an international environment and abroad, if needed
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. Additional languages are a plus.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).
We offer :How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
What’s in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You’ll have the opportunity to further expand the Mergers & Acquisitions offering within Monitor Deloitte and be a core member of the Integration & Separation community. You’ll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and many unique learning opportunities are offered. You’ll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.