Junior Account Manager
Our Company :Are you the young professional who helps to further grow our business in Belgium?
We are currently looking to strengthen our sales team with a Junior Account Manager.
NN Investment Partners is the asset manager of NN Group, a Dutch financial corporation listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
We are an investment company with a global view, a keen eye for new opportunities and a proven track record of putting clients first. As a responsible investor, we put a high priority on ESG factors in our investment analyses.
In Belgium we are one of the largest asset managers and are servicing our institutional and wholesale clients via a focused range of investment solutions.
The Job / Responsibilities :In an initial phase:
• assist in business initiative projects of NN Investment Partners
• support senior sales on creating presentation materials and on other team business development tasks
• support implementation, including account set up, guideline development, reporting needs and establishing other service needs
• preparation for and participation in client market and portfolio reviews
• learn fundamentals of banks’ and insurance firms’ financial statements, regulatory and accounting trends
Become accountable for a portfolio of client accounts and focus on proactively widening & deepening the relationship for enhanced revenue opportunities.
Proactively identify opportunities to enhance revenue
Create first decile customer experience by ensuring:
• design, ownership, and delivery of complex and/or ad hoc client requests
• anticipating client needs and prompt responses to clients’ inquiries
• cultivating an awareness of client specific investment and operational priorities and sensitivities
• accurate and timely client reporting
Deep understanding of client dynamics and needs
Deep understanding of NN Investment Partners’ expertise.
Protect existing revenue when business is at risk
Your profile :Skills and Qualifications:
• Be passionate about financial markets
• Relevant Master Degree (economic or finance)
• CFA degree is a plus
• Excellent Dutch, French as well English writing and presenting skills required
• Used to work in an environment with several peak moments and targets
• Excellent PC skills: MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and ideally programming skills
• You have a customer focus mindset;
• You have professional expertise and market focus;
• You are a pro-active team player;
• You have good communication skills and commercial properties (both verbal and written);
• You have an above average interest in investment products;
• You are ambitious, innovative and inquisitive. You will participate in networking events and do research on the market and our competitors;
• You have the potential to act as an equal partner for clients and have persuasiveness, empathy and listening skills.
We offer :Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes.
We offer you:
• The opportunity to influence the future of an international asset manager
• An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them
• A professional and dynamic environment stimulating you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development
• Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices
How to apply:
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Any questions about the application process? Please call Dirk Jacquemyns via +32 475 49 00 36.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).