(Senior) Advisor Deal
Nom de l'entreprise
Brussel - Bruxelles
Notre entreprise :KPMG Deal Advisory provides advisory support for mergers, acquisitions and disposals. Our services range from assisting in corporate strategy, pre-deal evaluation, business integration planning, deal structuring, comprehensive due diligence to post-acquisition integration support, exit strategies, structured and project financing, leveraged buyouts, public securities offerings, privatizations and valuations.
To further develop our business we are looking to recruit a (Senior) Advisor.
La fonction :As part of KPMG Deal Advisory, you will:
• participate in financial due diligence exercises and data room reviews;
• identify key risks and gain an insight in the value drivers and the performance of the targeted business;
• add value to the targeted transaction by transforming key findings into price adjustments and proposed warranties;
• collaborating with others in the analysis of companies;
• assisting in mergers and acquisition advice and valuations;
• assisting in the search for and the persuasion of potential investors;
• work on international engagements locally and abroad;
• work in close collaboration with the client's M& A team and other specialists (legal, tax, pensions, environmental,...);
Votre profil :- You have a Master degree and 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar position and/or in financial audit.
- You are a team oriented person with excellent analytical skills.
- You have a professional attitude and a healthy tolerance for stress.
- You are trilingual in English, French and Dutch.
Notre proposition :At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and expertise. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, net allowances, group & hospitalization insurance, lease car with fuel card, laptop and Iphone or Ipad, as well as the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors. We will provide you a continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities.
KPMG Top Employer 2017
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).