Senior financial analyst (M/F)
Nom de l'entreprise
Notre entreprise :Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
La fonction :We are currently looking for a :
(Senior) Financial Analyst - Retail, Private & Corporate Banking
Your mission :
The Business Analyst is the single point of contact for business related financial issues. She/He has multiple functions :
- Review and analyse key business information related to Retail, Private and Corporate Banking activities. Comment on reports to Management Board, Stakeholders and Heads of Retail, Private & Corporate Banking Business Lines. Ensure high quality of the reports distributed to the Management.
- Central role in financial and commercial strategy, budgeting process, commercial targets issues and financial forecasts.
- Provider of all quantitative data related to RPCB activities to internal & external requestors.
- Analyse the results of KPIs on a regular basis and identify future needs for KPIs reporting. In conjunction with commercial teams, formulate business requirements to BI Management Department.
Your responsabilities :
- Analyse KPIs for Re tail, Private and Corporate Banking Activities.
- Act as primary contact for internal and external questions regarding KPIs and Reporting.
- Review KPIs results across all clients and identify any negative trends or underperformance.
- Ensure a central role in the budgeting process, in collaboration with Front Office Management & Finance teams.
- Set up yearly commercial targets, in collaboration with Front Office Management, and, on a monthly basis, review and comment any spread between actuals and target KPI's.
- Prepare and review associated reports for both Management Board and Front Management Meetings. Write analytical comments about financial activities of the dedicated business.
- Oral presentation of monthly commercial and financial activities to Management Meetings, Market and Area Managers.
- Provide all quantitative data related to the business activities to internal & external requestors (Audit, Consulting, Benchmarking surveys, etc..).
- Develop and maintain KPIs set up to support activity monitoring and management decisions and design new reporting solutions to match with Front requests.
- Act as central role in the management of all segmentation issues.
Votre profil :Required profile and knowledge :
- Master in Finance, Business Administration, Economy or equivalent.
- Excellent business knowledge of Retail, Corporate and Private Banking and a good knowledge of their products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build sustainable relationships.
- Ability to interact with and build relationships with people from different departments and levels of seniority.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, with an ability to handle the deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly.
- Committed, self-motivated and pro-active team player and flexible.
- Business Level written and spoken French & English communication skills.
- Well-developed MS Office tools skills (Access , Excel, Word, Powerpoint). Knowledge of Business Object and Essbase tools will be considered as an advantage.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Mir soen Iech am viraus merci, dass der Iech bei ärer Kandidatur op den Banking Boulevard bezit).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).