Finance Strategy & Operations: (Senior) Manager Insurance Operations (1800005Y)
Nom de l'entreprise
Notre entreprise :Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
La fonction :As an Insurance Operations (senior) manager, you will manage our Insurance clients and contribute to a wide range of Strategy & Operations projects by:
- Having quality discussions with clients at C-suite level, demonstrating creativity combined with strong industry knowledge
- Helping CXOs simplifying their organization through process optimization, product simplification, and operational efficiency
- Transforming insurers’ business, by defining new value propositions, developing new underwriting capabilities, or imagining their target operating model
- Supporting insurers in connecting with their distributors and clients, by improving their customer journey and distribution channel capabilities
Votre profil :- You have 5 to 10 year experience, in the Insurance operations field
- You have strong knowledge in the insurance value chain & business processes
- You have a proven track record in leading complex transformation programs in Insurance
- You have strong leadership skills with highly inquisitive mindset and outstanding analytical skills
- You are flexible, able to work in a multicultural environment and to focus on priorities
- You have communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas to all levels of an organization, and effectively lead and manage all key stakeholders;
- You are client-focused and have an entrepreneurial spirit, willing to make an impact, both externally (at the client) and internally (within Deloitte)
- You have the capacity to identify client strategic goals and their related initiatives
- You want to deliver strategy and operations advises to insurers’ CXOs
- You are fluent in English, French and/or Dutch (written, spoken) – All three is a strong plus
- You hold a MBA, or excellent Master’s degree (or equivalent)
Notre proposition :- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- An opportunity to drive a dynamic and entrepreneurial team, driven by its desire to increase its footprint at Insurance clients
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).