Business Intelligence Developer (f/m)
Nom de l'entreprise
Notre entreprise :Nordea Asset Management (NAM, AuM 200 bn EUR), is part of the Nordea Group, the largest financial services group in Northern Europe (AuM 300 bn EUR). NAM offers European and global investors exposure to a broad set of investment funds. We serve a wide range of clients and distributors which include banks, asset managers, independent financial advisors and insurance companies. Nordea Asset Management has a presence in Cologne, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Helsinki, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, New York, Oslo, Paris, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, Vienna and Zurich. Nordea's local presence goes hand in hand with the objective of being accessible and offering the best service to clients.
La fonction :In order to support our growing organization, we are looking for a BI developer with a strong experience of SSIS and SSRS, Developing on C# who will be mainly responsible of the following tasks:
- Create and automate Clients Reports via our reporting system tool
- Involved on the technical analysis and development of ETL
- Improve and optimize reports
- Contribute to detailed estimation of the development work
- Support and maintain existing solutions
- Manage troubleshooting on technical and non-technical issues
- Maintain technical & functional documentations.
Votre profil :- Minimum 5 years of Business analysis and BI development experience
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS
- Experience with C#
- Experience on MS SQL
- Experience on SSAS is an advantage
- Experience on Funds Industry is an advantage.
- Experience in Change Management process
Interested candidates should apply online with CV and motivation letter in English by February 28th 2018 the latest.
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Mir soen Iech am viraus merci, dass der Iech bei ärer Kandidatur op den Banking Boulevard bezit).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).