Business Control Analyst - (M/F)
Nom de l'entreprise
Notre entreprise :Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest bank in Luxembourg. Founded in 1856, BIL is a key player in the Retail Banking, Private Banking, Corporate Banking and Treasury and Financial Markets. These businesses are backed up by strong Support functions and by our Operational departments.
La fonction :For our Private Banking Business Management team, we are currently looking for a:
Business Control Analyst (M/F)
Ensure the IFAs' & Intermediaries Committee Terms of Reference are diligently followed
As first line of defense, perform controls on Front key processes to ensure a consistent discipline and to provide an accurate view on the controls' results
- Closely assist the Chairman of the IFAs' and Intermediaries Committee to:
- Ensure the Committee preparation (e.g. agenda, collection of required documentation, etc.)
- Support the Relationship Managers, and respective Line Managers, concerning the intermediaries processes and rules.
- Document decisions and ensure a diligent follow-up.
- With the support of key representatives, to perform the annual review of the IFAs' and Intermediaries from a Legal, Compliance and Business perspective.
- To diligently perform controls on WM key processes
- Definition and documentation of the control and its related process together with the required level of education and communication.
- Control result formalization (e.g. control report including KRIs, agreed action plan, Business control dashboard, communication and explanation)
- To review processes/policies impacting WM activities and to assess the impact on existing controls
- To propose amendments when required for new or revisited controls in order to mitigate "first line" risks.
- To ensure a fluid communication flow within WM management
(controls ‘results, key risk processes, ICC matters)
- To act as an interface for WM to coordinate on all ICC related topics
(Audit recommendations, RCSA, operational incidents, long form report, …)
- Launch and monitor specific administrative risk/compliance campaigns in collaboration with frontline managers and support units
Votre profil :Your profile:
- Master I or II in Risk, Audit, Banking/Finance
- English is mandatory, French, German and Luxembourgish is an asset
- Good understanding of key bank processes
- Risk based approach
- 4 to 6 years in Banking Risk, Compliance or Audit positions, as well at Front office level
- Structure and rigor in following up on milestones / deliverables
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Good knowledge of internal process, and internal control
- Analytical skills
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Mir soen Iech am viraus merci, dass der Iech bei ärer Kandidatur op den Banking Boulevard bezit).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).