New Banking Executive
Brussels or Luxembourg
The Job / Responsibilities :New Banking Executive specialized in at least one of the key Financial Service areas listed below (based in Brussels or Luxembourg)
New Distribution & Operating Models / Branch Transformation:
- Lower client cost-to-serve, physical distribution optimization, customer right channelling, digital operations optimization
- Improve customer experience, connected “phygital” experience, optimized customer interaction models
- Boost customer revenues, tellers to sellers, remote sales capabilities and service-to-sales
- Leverage mortgages to sustain client acquisition
- Maximize profitability via short terms credits & cross selling
- Launch digitalization for SME’s & new actors
Innovative Payments, Open Banking, Fintechs and PSD2
- Create new opportunities to provide increased consumer value and new revenue streams
- Reduce costs through simplification
- Develop banking as a living service
- Encourage the differentiation through innovation
Smart automation & Artificial Intelligence
- Drive clients’ intelligent transformation
- Use new technologies to transform client interaction to drive satisfaction and revenue
Digital Decoupling & New Architectures
- Improve time to market via AGILE & DEVOPS transformation
- Take up PSD2 and Open Banking challenges via API-ZATION
- Accelerate transition to RPA and AI
- Unlock the potential of data
Do you recognize yourself as expert in at least one of the key topics described above? Are you ready to join our New Banking practice within Financial Services to support C-levels grow their business and deliver value from meaningful customer relationships and optimized distribution networks?
As an executive in our New Banking practice, you will be steering teams delivering valuable insights and implementing business change with a focus on people, processes and tooling while anticipating and reacting to a changing and disrupted banking market.
Additionally, you will have to show eagerness to engage with the client to shape and discuss new value propositions.
Your profile :Your ideal background ?
- Minimal 7 to 12 years of consulting experience in financial services
- Strong business development and offering management experience
- Conceptual thinker with strong analytic skills
- Creative yet pragmatic problem-solver with a broad understanding of current marketing & sales trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications in creating and sustaining High Performance
- Solid interpersonal skills, team and C-level client relationship building skills
- Outstanding communications skills in Dutch, French and English
(Kindly make reference to Banking Boulevard when applying for this position).
(Bedankt om naar Banking Boulevard te verwijzen als u solliciteert).
(Merci de bien vouloir faire référence au site-emploi Banking Boulevard lors de votre sollicitation).
(Mir soen Iech am viraus merci, dass der Iech bei ärer Kandidatur op den Banking Boulevard bezit).
We offer :Within the Banking practice of Accenture Belux, you will get the opportunity to work for leading Financial Services companies on strategic projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging on our state of the art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training acumen. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in the classroom, online, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.